Saturday, February 18, 2012

#18 #29in29



This pretty much says it all today.  Today It is miserable torrentially raining here in Victoria.  For the first time in a year of riding I don't feel any desire to suit up and ride either Vixen or Scarlet.  I have been a pretty solid Amazon Moto Diva for the last year and riding in the rain & cold.  So today it is all about chocolate.

 This is about as close as I am going to get to a bike today.  The picture below is currently what it looks like outside.  The wind has picked up and it is blustery.  The type of blustery that Winnie the Pooh would be grabbing a hold of Piglet's ankles so he doesn't get carried away in the wind.


#18 #29in29 Click XXX to go to FuzzyGalore's blog challenge

8 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Just a miserable weather weekend.........although the sun has come out for a bit. It was raining and hailing earlier.

Unknown said...

Dar:

I don't blame you. I was going to go for a ride but the rain is like a waterfall. Doesn't look pleasant outside at all. good decision, but can you pass me the box of chocolates ?

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Dar said...

Trobairtiz - I guess though it is better than snow. I am sitting at the kitchen table looking out the window and sigh everytime I do. Summer needs to hurry up.

Bob - I can pass you a cyber chocolate! When I was riding the other day I had to ride with the visor up and it was a nightmarish mess. The rain felt like little razors and then it got my mascarra running and I looked like I had been punched in the eye or was turning into a racoon. I am going to a pot luck dinner at Kiwi Debs tonight, looking forward to that.

SonjaM said...

Doesn't the weather just suck? I was out hunting for new motives for the challenge, and all I got was rain on the lense...

Bluekat said...

Going on the weather report for bad, bad weather we opted to do some shopping instead of riding. Understand, shopping is not one of my favorite things even if it involves motorcycles and bicycles. I think we have a better day coming up tomorrow. Hopefully that's true for Victoria too.

...oh and I had some chocolate today too!

Roger said...

Stop with this Choclate stuf..it goes streight to my hips.

VStar Lady said...

Don't blame you at all for staying on the dry side, besides chocolate is better dry!

Dar said...

Sonja - you're right it does suck. I was surprised today when the sun came out. Everyone in Victoria was out soaking it up.

Bluekat - I actually made it out on the bike for a short time in the afternoon, it was nice just to get out. loving the chocolate.

Raftnn - the chocolate goes to my hips, actually everywhere! I just sniff it and I am good for 5 pounds!

VStar Lady - I am so tired of the rain. The next seven days they are calling for a lot of rain. :(