Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#14 #29in29 HOW DO I LOVE THEE?????

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

HOW DO I LOVE THEE? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height 
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's 
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better than death. 
By:  Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861)


#14 #29in29 fuzzygalore


Flower delivery


The people I love and am most thankful for in the entire world.  
They are my smile, my soul, and my heart.






14 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Tulips in the backpack, fabulous.

A fitting tribute to a great family (and great motorcycle)

Dar said...

Trobairitz - The Tulips were for my daughter and she loved them. I actually gave them to her yesterday. Tonight I am picking up sushi for my kiddo it is her favorite thing. Her daddy brought her flowers and chocolate heart suckers from a French Chocolatier a tradition he started when she was a wee one.

As for Scarlett, I couldn't figure out which picture to use.

SonjaM said...

The tulips and the bike, a lovely combination.

ToadMama said...

Aw, very nice post. Thanks for sharing your family. :-)

Unknown said...

Dar:

Hmm, French Chocolate . . . yummy. I remember we used to go to Rogers on Government.

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Dar said...

Bob

You have to try Bernard Callebut chocolates - OMG they put your socks into orbit!!!!

Still trying to figure out how to load the Scarlet picture on my blog, I wish was more techy!

Dar said...

Sonja - I thought so too. But they were really for my daughter, I just couldn't resist snapping a picture.

ToadMama - They truly make me happy and are very indulgent when it comes to the bike.

Keith - Circle Blue said...

I love the tulips sticking out of the backpack. That is fabulous!
~Keith
Circle Blue

Bluekat said...

Love the images of the flowers with the bike. Very nice! Your bike is the perfect color for "love" and the white tulips.

Dar said...

Keith - I was stressing out how to get them home because my little pack was full. It turned out well, I'm so glad they made it home in one piece.

Bluekat - Scarlett is the perfect colour. She was miffed today, her battery was dead when I went down to go home. My hub had to come and we push started her. Her battery is on the tender now. I think she needs a new battery, I'm going to get her a drycell battery.

Unknown said...

Dar:

OKaaay, you talked me into it ! It's a date then; Bernard Callebut chocolates in May when I come over. I can't wait . . . and don't you disappear this time

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Dar said...

Bob

It's a date! Bernard Callebaut is just down the street from Pagliachi's. Isn't that the scooter restaurant hangout?

Dar

Highwaylass said...

I too love the photo of the tulips on the bike. Gorgeous!

Dar said...

Bob - we will wander around & go get some lovely chocolates!

Highwaylass - I love the contrast of the pale pink tulips. I wanted a nicer artier background, but it was getting dark & I wanted to get in & give them to my daughter.