Friday, February 10, 2012

#10 #29in29


Today I am reaching for a photo for our blog challenge.  I have been in bed for 2 days straight and not feeling any inclination to go out and find pictures.  You have to know I am not feeling good if I don't want to venture out on Scarlett or Vixen.  This was shot was in a barrel suspended 50 ft off the ground in an aerial obstacle course with zip lines.  It was very challenging to make it through the course and took us about 2 hours.  You get quite the work out and if you are afraid of heights don't even contemplate doing the Monkido course at the Bungy Zone.

click here for FuzzyGalore's blog challenge

8 comments:

SonjaM said...

Areal Obstacle Course... not my favorite past time...

BE BETTER SOON!!!

Unknown said...

Dar:

you are so brave, hope you get better soon

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Keith - Circle Blue said...

Get well!

Trobairitz said...

Sorry you are feeling so poor.

Glad you posted this cool pic though.

Trippy man....

Troubadour said...

Get better soon.

Dar said...

Sonja - it starts off low and then goes up from there. All of a sudden you realize you are pretty high up. At one part of the course there is no turning back and the only way down is to go forward and complete the course. It definitely is challenging, particularly for a middle aged couch potato like me.

Bob - I had to do it, there is no brave about it, I can't let my kiddo think I am wimpy. I am finally feeling better, got out for a small ride today.

Circle Blue - Thanks! I think I am on the mend finally.

Trobairitz - whats even trippier is that I was taking photos and running video one handed up in the air. I was the official family photographer on this expedition.

Troubadour - thanks I am feeling better. I need to take it easy and let this run its course. But doing way better than I was a few days ago. Go Team Oregon!!!!

Bluekat said...

Hope you're better soon!
I would love to do a zipline!

Dar said...

Bluekat - feeling better. Ziplining is awesome I loved it and will probably go again sometime.