Saturday, June 4, 2011

2 MORE - BRING IT HOME CANUCKS!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!

BOOYAH!!!!!  THE BOYS DID IT!!!! 


I am still doing the happy dance!!! The dog is still hiding due to the noise I generated during the game.  She actually went family shopping and hung out at the neighbors for the rest of the game.  I rang my broken brass bell (see previous CANUCKS post)  I went for my celebratory scooter ride downtown, tooted my horn & waved like a crazy woman.  I was wearing my Canuck jersey overtop of my coat *even with hockey it was still ATGATT!   By the way Vixen is Canuck blue if you didn't know it.  (Yup I know its a cheesy excuse to go for a scooter ride on a beautiful summer night)

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of all the other fans in downtown Victoria, it was just too busy to pull over on Government Street to stop and take a pic.  When I got home from my Canuck euphoric fest of a scooter ride, motorcycle man took a pic of me in my jersey and the traumatized doggis sitting behind me.  I made it up to her by giving her extra cookies and took her for a walk.





JUST 2 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING HOME THE CUP!!!

No comments: