So here I sit in my office staring out the window looking at some watery sunshine and thinking 'do I or don't I?' Insurance on Scarlet expired on Sunday and I decided that I would try and make it through the short month of February by walking or taking the bus to and from work in an effort to make paying insurance a little more doable instead of it hitting right after Christmas when of course I am paying off my contribution to boost consumer confidence by spending my hard earned cashola at Christmas.
The groundhog has said we are in for an early spring (not that I put much stock in rodents. I don't know about you guys, but if I was a groundhog I would be pretty snarked at the dude who pulled me out of my burrow and flinging me about looking for my shadow to show or not.) I knew we were getting spring before he did, because our winter has been mild and blossoms & blooms are coming up everywhere. Our temps are warming up and past February's have been pretty chilly. This of course may be a fake out by Mother Nature or maybe not, particularly after the crappy summer she gave us last year.
So what say you moto peeps? Do I stick it out or should I buzz out and get insurance? After all there is a long weekend coming up and I am seeing a little bit of sunny skies in the forecast. Hmmm what to do?