Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring on the Island



Spring has hit the island full force, it was gorgeous and warm.  Poocha and I went for a lovely stroll and I couldn't believe the change in the greenery over the course of 1 week. Today was also one of those rare pampering days, my daughter and I went to the spa, it was amazing.  

Hope you enjoy the little snippet of spring.





This Magnolia tree is simply beautiful when it is in full bloom, it is actually breathtaking and I can hardly wait to share more pictures in the coming days.


9 comments:

Dar said...

Ed would love to meet up! Let me know & I will ride up.

SonjaM said...

Same event happening over here in the Black Forest. Almost as pretty as on the island. If I only had the ocean close by it would be perfect. But then again, France and Switzerland are an hour away…
It's all a matter of perspective…

Enjoy spring, Dar!

Shybiker said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so eager for Spring to arrive, but it's still snowy Winter here in New York.

Coop a.k.a. Coopdway said...

Dar, your mature spring looks so wonderful right now. Ours is still very much in its infancy. We're getting those signs but only if we look closely; nothing obvious yet.

There is water though and I've heard that brings life.

Martha said...

Ditto Coop.

I know you are enjoying every bit of what you see!

Deb said...

It IS amazing! We're not there yet, but soon I hope!

Enjoy!

VStar Lady said...

Dar I love the little 'fairy' circle of daffodils. Hope you enjoyed the spa.

RichardM said...

Spring? That looks more like Summer! Around here, Spring means lots of mud. The green stuff won't show up for quite a while...

Trobairitz said...

Looks like we've finally caught up to your blooming. Beautiful blossoms out your way.

The cherry and plum trees as well as magnolias are finally blooming here too.

Must be all the rain then sun of our lovely wet coast that we both get.