Saturday, July 11, 2015

what I'm up to!


Wow, it has been an exciting busy couple of days! I've been working with the Farkle Garage crew shooting stories for our upcoming episodes. We did an awesome shoot with a local riding school Vancouver Island Safety Council.  It was a great day interviewing instructors and students.  Its so exciting watching novice motorcyclists learn how to ride and knowing that they are getting a great skill foundation to build on.  


Its pretty cool seeing how a show comes together from a story concept to the actual segment being developed and shot.  Its a lot more work than I imagined it to be, but in the end its worth it because its something that is tangible and pretty cool knowing you had input into the creative process and I get to work with talented cool people. I also get to indulge in my passion for everything motorcycle! 

Orlando Farkle Garage's technical director/shooter making the magic happen. 

Paul Farkle Garage Producer testing out a Honda Grom 125cc bike.

Cool little Honda Grom 125cc motorcycle.  This is an awesome little moto beastie, its small, but mighty, very nimble and was a hoot to ride.  I couldn't resist parking my Honda NC700S next to it. if my bike hatched a moto baby, I think this is what it would look like! Notice the yellow on the 'mommy' bike :) 

I wonder if I watered it if it would grow up to be an NC.


So if you want to find out more about Farkle Garage give us a like on Facebook and can find us on Twitter at @FarkleGarage.  The show will be airing soon, we are working on some great stories and the show will be available on Youtube and Facebook.  

Keep your knees in the breeze and farkles shiny side up!

6 comments:

VStar Lady said...

Sounds like you're having too much fun Dar.

Dar said...

I am! At first it felt awkward and a little hard to do, but then I started having fun with it.

Deb said...

Dang girl, you are a cel-leb-bri-ty! LOL

Looks like a blast and I am so happy for you and your Moto Joy!

That Grom is just my size...maybe I should try one out!

The "fever" never cools...

Tripping Sister! said...

I am soooo happy for you! You seem to be right at home with all that you are doing....:-). What a blessing. Not many people can say that they actually enjoy what they do from day to day....:-). It suits you....:-) And that was one nice looking Honda in that last shot!

Dar said...

Deb the fever never cools! I really think I want a grom! it is so cool!

Patricia - I am so busy I cant believe it and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

RichardM said...

Grom's are really cool...