Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sunsets galore!


I was recently on vacation in beautiful Tofino which is the end of the official terminus of the Trans-Canada Highway. So in essence it's the proverbial 'end of the road'.  Every year we venture forth to refresh, relax, and recharge or work weary souls.  I usually amble down to MacKenzie Beach at sunset and take in the spectacular show to end the day, here are some of my favourite pics from our recent trip.


The sky is spectacular!

Not bad for an iPhone!


Moonrise - it's teeny, but it's there.


 I love Tofino! If you haven't been there you should venture to Vancouver Island and drive the lovely winding road in, the scenery is breathtaking!

3 comments:

RichardM said...

Beautiful sunset photos!

Coop a.k.a. Coopdway said...

Not only can I see those sunsets, I'm feeling and smelling them.....my senses can carry me back to your coastal spots.

Deb said...

Gorgeous!

And I love your new home page!

:=)