Monday, August 1, 2011

TOFINO, BC, the most beautiful place on earth. Vacation!!!!

McKenzie Beach at Crystal Cove, Tofino
We have finally arrived in Tofino and the start of a great vacation.  We have chased the rain clouds away for at least a day and it is brilliantly sunny and gorgeous.  It is very zen like and relaxing here.  The kids are going through tv withdrawal, but not cell phones or ipods there is very slow wifi.  Dang it the texting still works!  So much to back to nature completely.  Here are some of our pictures from the beginnings of our summer vacay.  We started out in Victoria, stopped in Nanaimo to pick-up the Moho and then onto Tofino.  The only word I can use to describe Pacific Rim National Park and Tofino is Bellisima!!!!!!

Heading through the twists and turns to Tofino,  Lake Kennedy in the foreground.

4 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Gorgeous pictures. Looking forward to hearing about your travels.

And hooray for vacation. Hope the sunshine cooperates.

Dar said...

It has been pretty wonderful to date. Today we woke up to rain, so we have been hibernating in the Moho watch movies and reading. We didn't get up until late and only because the minions were looking at me with looks of starvation on their faces. Now it has cleared so motorcycle man and I are going for a walk to the grocery store to get goodies. I love vacation, who cares about schedules anyway. The alarm as been in the drawer since we started vacation and isn't coming out anytime soon. I am so content. I wish everyday was like this, but it would be better with a scooter.

Keith - Circle Blue said...

Glad to share your vacation while I work. It makes my work day brighter knowing someone is having fun.

Keep the pictures coming and keep the alarm clock in the drawer. Hopefully, the weather will be wonderful, but I'm sure the vacation will be wonderful rain or shine.

SonjaM said...

Ah, Tofino. My favourite place in BC. Pure Zen. I try to go there once a year, never been there on a motorcycle though. Enjoy your stay, and I hope that the good weather keeps up. Please let me drool over some nice pics, while I wait for my turn ;-)