Friday, July 8, 2011

iPod touch frustration.....ARRRRGH!!!!

I have an iPod touch that is about 3 years old and it's been great. I turned it on the other day to add something to the calendar and it's has defaulted to 1970 - it's like the time machine had transported it back to the time of funkadelic and rocket man. I plugged it into my Mac and it sent me a scary message about losing everything Gah!!!! I quickly unplugged it and now don't know what to do about it, I don't want to lose my music library and other goodies. Motorcycle man backed it up a few months ago, so I hope that if I hit the restore button in settings that I will be able to reload it with all my stuff. I am so compulexic that this has almost sent me into a technocoma. I wonder if my iPod is jealous of my love affair with my iPad, I have been spending a lot of time with it. HELP!!!!

2 comments:

Dar said...

Hallelujah! I got my calendar back. It was a few these moments, but I finally got the darn thing to sync and then download the new iTunes thingamajig and it is back from it's 70's funkadelic acid trip. Go Rocket Man!

Zoe said...

this is all that comes to mind when you said it reverted back to 1970 lol

http://www.regretsy.com/2010/08/03/ifail/

glad you got it working again!