Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GO CANUCKS GO



I am died hard Canuck fan and have been since I was little.  I am hoping that they will do it this year and get in the final series and play for Lord Stanley's Cup.  I am praying to the hockey Gods and asking that they KEEP LUONGO IN HIS NET and NOT FLOPPING AROUND IN FRONT OF THE GOAL!  

I will also add to my little hockey prayer that the Sedins work their magic and that the magic continues for Kesler, Burrows and Bieksa and all of their blue and green brethen do their part and keep the puck going in the right direction the Shark's goal!   May their sticks be hot and penalties few and powerplays mighty and that the Greenies get in the heads of the Sharks!

Amen!


Going to get the Shark sushi that I ordered! (Naw I'm having a cheeseburger!)

GO CANUCKS GO!

3 comments:

Dar said...

My hockey prayer worked! Yeah baby that's how we roll!

Dar said...

Okay boys let's do it again!

Anonymous said...

They did it!